Relax and enjoy the luxurious feel of the Rio Reclining Sectional, upholstered in premium leather. The entire family will love the divided back cushions which support your neck, back and lower lumbar as you unwind. Adjust the recline with easy-to-access parachute releases in both arms, and keep beverages and remotes close at hand with the convenient storage console. Design details including inset padded armrests have a refined look and provide additional forearm support. You can enjoy this firm yet flexible sitting experience thanks to our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures the sectional will last for years to come. Make Rio your own by choosing from over 50 premium leather options to suit your style.
- Storage console houses snacks, remotes and other personal items
- Two drink holders keep beverages close at hand
- Parachute release on either arm allows sitters to efficiently move between upright and recline positions
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
|5" (12.7 cm)
|Manual, With Console, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.