Slumber peacefully in inviting modern farmhouse style with the Chevron sleigh bed. Natural simplicity is highlighted with horizontal plank details in the headboard and footboard, while gently tapered legs create a refined rustic silhouette. The distinctive woodgrain is accentuated by either a warm Stone Gray or darker Ebony finish, adding character and texture to spaces. Offering the ultimate in modern convenience, the headboard features a touch sensor that can turn bedside lamps on or off. The Chevron sleigh bed is exceptionally well-crafted with solid pine wood construction, ensuring it can be enjoyed for generations to come. Available in Queen and King sizes, the bed's versatile scale enhances any size bedroom.
- Crafted with solid pine wood construction for beauty and durability
- Headboard and footboard panels feature horizontal wood planks for a stylish look
- Natural woodgrain is showcased for added visual character and texture
- Available in coordinated Stone Gray and Ebony finishes that can be mixed and matched for a unique yet harmonious aesthetic
- Features a touch sensor switch located on the side of the headboard so you can turn lamps on and off without getting out of bed
- Scaled to fit in bedrooms both large and small
||65" 65 INH
||89" 89 INH
||54" 54 INH
||Queen Sleigh Bed
||Beds, Sleigh Beds
||18.33 cu ft (0.5 m 3 )
||143 lb (64.4 kg) 143 lb
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.